Wednesday, April 22, 2015

ABOUT ME!

**MY WHY & HOW I GOT STARTED**
MY WHY!?!: So since graduating high school it went down hill from there, I'm sure most can agree that after school the summer gets to you and you get carried away having fun not really realizing that all the fast food because it was convenient is destroying your body & plumping you up😒.... That's when my weight came on for me, I became so unhealthy it was sickening but I never did anything to change it...
 
Fathers Day 2012, we found out that we were bringing a child into the world & I thought great, I'm already overweight why didn't I take care of my body, awesome, I'm gonna look like a whale. Sure enough I gained 50 lbs with my daughter who I love very much & was so worth it along with my other one. But I didn't take care of myself when I was pregnant with Paetyn and I regret not seeing the bigger picture and making myself healthy. After having her I maybe lost 20lbs off the bat but quickly went into severe depression due to my thyroid being an ass so I ended up gaining 10lbs back & became so distant from everyone, I shut the world out including my fiancé which was hard on him. 
I finally got myself straightened out and I'm glad I had great support because I don't know how I would have pulled through from that without him. So with my 2nd pregnancy I gained 30lbs but instantly lost it all still not happy with my body just wanted to cry every day because I literally was 245lbs after the -30lbs I was 215lbs but still felt like I was missing something. I was a stay at home mom wanting a career but not sure where to start what I wanted to do & didn't even really know what my passion was. So A little bit before Christmas my coach (Cameo Bayes) approached me & I remember that she didn't even talk to me about Beachbody or becoming a coach. She made simple casual conversation & my response was "I want to be a coach!"
 
I just knew in my gut after seeing all her posts & how inspirational she was that this is what I wanted to do full time, make it a career & make my family proud. I also wanted to get healthy & in shape for not just myself but my kids & even though my fiancé (Cody Wallace) tells me he loves me the way I am I wanted to love me the way I am as well. Now after dropping 40+lbs in just under 6months I feel sovconfident again something I haven't been in 4 years. My whole outlook on life has completely changed, I'm not angry anymore, I'm not depressed, I actually have the energy to keep going & patience. It's just been a life changing experience! I've met so many great positive people along the way that have been so kind & supportive and I'm thankful.
 
MY HOW!?! We were so tight for money, literally lived paycheck to paycheck & code was so supportive of me really wanting to explore this opportunity so we used the money I got from Christmas as well as some from his paycheck & it might have left us with $40 to live on for the week but I made all my money back & then some, I helped so many people along the way that wanted this as much as I did & I'm just glad that I made that leap & went for it.
 
Don't wait for someday because it eventually becomes never & I did "someday" & came up with every excuse in the book for over 4 years, but finally leaped & now I'm here! MAKE THAT LEAP!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment