Wednesday, April 22, 2015

BECOME A BEACHBODY COACH!



What is Beachbody? If you have ever heard of P90X, Isanity, T25, Chalean Extreme, Shakeology, 21 Day Fix and many more, Beachbody is the company that created them. The company has independent Team Beachbody Coaches to help their customers decide what program is right for them and more importantly to help them get the most out of the programs they choose....

How I can help you as your coach:

As a coach, I run online health and fitness challenge groups that create motivation, accountability & support. I provide clean eating tips, recipes, meal plans, organization tips, strategies & more... I want to inspire people to make this a lifestyle, NOT A DIET....

How does my process work?

 For each of my customers deciding to start a program, we go over what their goals are and what they like to do for workouts. I recommend a program that best describes them and once they've started shakeology, I then add them to my challenge group where I will be there for their journey until the end...

How do you become a coach?

Many times when customers have gone through a program and a challenge group - they are inspired to be a Team Beachbody coach themselves because they want to share their passion and knowledge.

So what does it take to be a coach?
  • Cost: A one time fee of $40 to become a coach. This is not a yearly or reoccurring fee.  The awesome part: if you purchase a challenge pack (workout program & shakeology), then you get that $40 fee waived. Or if you or your spouse are active military - then you also get the fee waived.  You pay a monthly website fee of $15.95. Beachbody give you three websites where you can do some personalization and these sites are essential to your business. 
  • To remain an active coach you need to have a Personal Volume of 50 points per month. Purchasing a month's supply of Shakeology (at a 25% discount) is 90 Personal Volume points for example and you're done! You need to use the products to be able to explain the benefits of the research that you've done. Being a product of the product is the most inspirational piece of being a coach!
Beachbody Coaching is a great opportunity, to me its all worth it. It has given me back a lot & has helped me pay off some bills that have been weighing down on me for months. I'm thankful for this experience. If you are thinking about it, I'm accepting applications. Fill out this form: https://taelorhughes.wufoo.com/forms/coach-application/ we can talk about what you are thinking and any questions you have.

 
One thing I absolutely love about being a coach is the friendships that you build with other coaches on the team. We have team calls every week and it has been great being surrounded by passionate, positive thinking individuals. I love my Beachbody family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment