Wednesday, April 22, 2015

INSANITY MAX:30!

MY INSANITY MAX:30 JOURNEY: Oh boy, oh boy! Where do I begin!?! Well, insanity is a great name for it :P... It was a struggle in the beginning but in the back of my mind all I could think was keep going your one more workout closer to your goal. I PUSHED & PUSHED as hard as I could. I didn't give up as much as I wanted to quit, I didn't because I want to get back to the person I was before at the time that I felt the best. I WANT to be healthy and fit again because my body and I deserve it.
I have had that bigger boned body (Yeah, you know what I'm talking about) but I always played sports, exercised regularly, kept in shape, and made healthy choices. Then, I graduated... dun dun dun, that's when everything changed I ate out all the time because it was convenient, I hated it but I didn't change it.
I then met my fiancé who I absolutely adore, still ate out like crazy, I let myself go and if I had to go back I would have actually taken care of my body and maybe now I wouldn't be overweight. But,
I gained 20 freaking pounds. OMG why does it come on so easily so fast. And right when I wanted to start getting back we found out we were pregnant with our 2 year old daughter.
I literally gained 50lbs with her and then after having her I was able to loose 10lbs but then I had problems with my thyroid and depression and it just wasn't good and I wasn't loosing any weight. Well, I got everything figured out and right about the time I wanted to fall back into health and fitness I found out I was pregnant again with our 5month son who I gained 30lbs with. I was able to loose that right away but in December I weight 215lbs.
My coach, Cameo Bayes, found me introduced me to fitness programs and I fell in love with INSANITY MAX:30... before I started it I lost 10 lbs. I started INSANITY MAX:30 @205lbs after my 60 INSANE days & drinking shakeology everyday I was able to shed 30lbs & 5 dress size... IN 60 DAYS!!! I didn't think that was possible but I am so proud of myself, I have so much confidence back not only in myself but my relationship. Yes, I do have like 45 more lbs I want to loose but it was so accomplishing to reach that even.
Check it out, let me know what you think.
https://youtu.be/aQ556KtNva0 

No comments:

Post a Comment