Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SHAKEOLOGY!

 
Why I love Shakeology: It was challenging finding a replacement meal shake that kept me full longer than an hour, do you have this problem? And then there was never anything that was affordable for me until I found Shakeology. Not only that it gives me all the energy I need to keep up with my kids. It has also curbed my cravings for sweets/junk food. This product is all around the greatest. I feel better, healthier when I drink it everyday.
 
What is Shakeology?  That's simple, it is a nutritional protein shake that gives you a variety of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. 
 
Whats in it? Shakeology is made up of 70+ high-quality, all natural ingredients and unlike most replacement meal shakes its high in protein. All conveniently located in one glass!
Vitamins and minerals support optimum health.
Antioxidants boost the immune system and help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, blood pressure, and stroke.
Phytonutrients support immune function and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Prebiotics support digesting and immune health.
Digestive enzymes help in the digestion of foods and increase the absorption rate of those foods for optimum health.
 
How to use it: All you need to do it stick it in your blender with 8oz. of water and ice(optional). Or if you want to add something more to it, like me, you can use almond milk or any kind you prefer. You can mess around with recipes to find out which one you like best, I find a lot of mine on Pinterest or I will dink around to find out what I like best and it seems to workout..
 
MY FAVORITE CONCOCTION: 
1 Scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 tsp. Cocoa
1 tsp. PB2
1 Banana
& I normally just fill my Shakeology bottle up with water almost to the top and then put that in my blender with the rest of my ingredients so then after its done blending I can pour it back in my Shaker cup and know its going to fill it up all the way up.... &THEN IM SO FULL AFTERWARDS!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment